The sun is an in-exhaustive, reliable, non-polluting source of power. Solar powered outdoor lighting products are ideal for lighting the area in remote locations where the electricity is unavailable or erratic. Even in urban areas, these find great usage to reduce dependency on conventional power and contribute towards green energy. Reliable and long life makes this solution effective in fulfilling our present and future lighting requirements. Solar street lights harness energy from the sun to provide an alternative source of energy to conventional street lighting.
The system consists of a SPV Module, Luminaries, Battery and with Battery box. The SPV Modules convert solar energy to electrical energy during the day, which in turn is used to charge the battery. At dusk the LED light is switched “ON” automatically and switched “OFF” at dawn. All components are weather proof and aesthetically designed. Solar Street Light with panels will support a stronger light power to illuminate larger areas. Thus it is ideal for street lighting, sidewalk lighting, park lighting, campus lighting, farm & ranch lighting, wildlife area lighting.
- Zero running cost.
- Guaranteed working in rainy weather.
- Perfect alternative for power cuts.
- No line voltage, trenching, or metering.
- No power outages.
- Battery backup for cloudy or rainy days.
- Distributed light and power – no single point of failure for enhanced security.
- Easy to install with quick connect plugs – less than 1 hour.
- No scheduled maintenance for up to 5 years.
- No cost of replacing concrete, asphalt or landscaping.
- No cost of transformers or meters to be added for electric service.
- Controlled charging to prolong battery service life.
- Long-life PV modules with more than 25 years of power generation capacity.
- Environmentally friendly – 100% powered by the sun, solar panels reduce fossil fuel consumption, eliminating pollution.
- Self-contained solution – Light on/off controlled by automatic daylight sensing or hour preset, no running or maintenance cost.
- Better light source – LED lamps feature cool white light without flickering and higher brightness than sodium lamps.
- Safe 12 volt circuit, no risk of electric shock.
- Street Lighting
- Pathway Lighting
- Ramp Lighting
- Private Road Lighting
- Village Panchayat lighting
- Sidewalk Lighting
- Farm & Ranch Lighting
- Perimeter Security Lighting
- Campus Lighting
- Gate Lighting
- Park Lighting
- Wildlife Area
- Remote Area Lighting
- Jogging and Bike Path Lighting
|Options for Solar Street Light|
|Light Power||12 w, 24 w,28W, 42W, 56W, 70W, 84W, 98W, 112W|
|Pole Height||4 M, 5 M & 6 M|
|Battery||Gel cell, deep cycle battery or standard deep cycle battery,40 Ah, 80Ah, 100Ah,120 Ah, 150Ah, 200Ah|
|SPV panels||50w, 90 W, 100 W,120 w,150 W & 300 W|
Integrated Solar Street Light
- Solar module, battery, LED luminary, charge controller with lighting management program are integrated in one product
- This can be installed anywhere without constrain of south orientation. It will give about 1000 lumens (10W).
- No need of trenching, cabling or assembling on the field. It can be installed and programmed by IR (DOD, dimming and timing) in minutes with no need of technical expertise.
- It includes a system for improved thermal management that enhance the battery and LED module.
- It comes with several different optics for all needs of area or roadway lighting. meets any off-grid application as rural, residential, campuses or industrial.